Reciprocal Links 
20% of downline credits
$ 5 Just for Signing Up!
 E-Mail  
 Site URL
 1st Name 


Design awesome banner
 ads like this one FREE at AdDesigner.com


FIND A PENPAL HERE
WANT TO BE A PEN PAL? SIGN UP HERE

DreamBook

October 25, 2005

Desperate Housewives


With a typical "Desperate Housewivea" flourish of high drama, the man locked in a Wisteria Lane basement was revealed Sunday to be --

(spoiler alert!)

-- a fugitive from justice.

Caleb, being held in secret by neighborhood newcomer Betty Applewhite (Alfre Woodard), may be responsible for the killing four months ago of a teenage girl in Chicago -- a crime for which another man has been arrested.

"It's time we talked about her, Caleb," Betty tells him after seeing a TV news report of the arrest. "Until you start accepting responsibility for what happened, you know I can't let you out of here."

Page Kennedy, the actor playing Caleb, remained a barely glimpsed mystery figure before Sunday. He's glad to emerge from the shadows, but careful not to disclose much about his character.

"I do know that he's sweet but he can be very dangerous," Kennedy told The Associated Press.

The man's story is evolving as production continues, he said. The actor doesn't know Caleb's fate and acknowledges that others on the suburban satire have met untimely ends.

Asked if Caleb makes it through the season, Kennedy said, "Yes," then, after a pause, "Hopefully."

During Sunday's episode, Betty is seen composing a letter to Chicago police advising that an innocent person is in custody. Her son, Matthew (Mehcad Brooks), warns her that she's putting Caleb, who appears to be in his 20s and developmentally disabled, in danger.

"He's not a killer," she said. "He was confused."

"They're not gonna care how slow Caleb is. They'll just execute him," Mehcad replies. Caleb's relationship to the Applewhites is not made clear.

The murder victim was identified as a 17-year-old high school student named Melanie Foster.



3 Comments:

At November 05, 2005 9:43 AM, Anonymous boy swim shirt said...

Positively_Whacked this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: Desperate Housewives. It pulled me right out of my research on quicksilver rashguard products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Positively_Whacked. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with quicksilver rashguard stuff for now. Have a good day Positively_Whacked.

 
At November 15, 2005 4:56 AM, Anonymous rash guard said...

Howdy Positively_Whacked,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Desperate Housewives post. I gave up my search for rash guards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about rash guards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job Positively_Whacked.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

 
At November 26, 2005 12:16 AM, Anonymous rash guard said...

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you Positively_Whacked, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a rashguard site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on rashguard stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job Positively_Whacked, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home