Reciprocal Links 
20% of downline credits
$ 5 Just for Signing Up!
 E-Mail  
 Site URL
 1st Name 


Design awesome banner
 ads like this one FREE at AdDesigner.com


FIND A PENPAL HERE
WANT TO BE A PEN PAL? SIGN UP HERE

DreamBook

October 20, 2005

If U Can Read This... And U Understand it... pass it on...

What D

huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef

Olny srmat poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

o You Think?


Copy, Save, use the photos as you like.

Want a link back to your site; leave us your link...


Come back in 48 hrs,
your site will be listed under


"Great Places 2 Visit"

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2005 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a pretty cool blog here another one of my favourites is a work from home moms site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway take a look see what you think.

I have another blog which I've just started, I've been asking a load of people for their opinions. When I looked at your site I realised you know what your doing. My blog is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com I want to write stuff that people want to read about. Do you have any suggestions?? I mean blogs are really cool, so many people and so many lives, you gotta love it.

Anyways, keep it up, hope to hear from you soon :)

 
At October 20, 2005 1:12 PM, Blogger Positively_Whacked said...

http://www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com

I visited your site, and couldn't find a place to comment or email you... so this will have to do. you asked me to help you... first join www.blogclicker.com - then post some links & buttons that relate to work-business related supervisory stuff... since that is what the people who come to your site, expect to find.

you can grab a picture from my site, and put it in the sidebar with a link to my site if you want. I do get alot of visitors - so maybe they will like it that I linked to you in a post... and you link back.

Freesticky found on my page http://www.whacckked.blogspot.com has some great free syndicated info you can use on your site. In fact, you can even get your own freesticky site, it shows you how.

Til later then...

lynn
ctgal_1966@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home