Reciprocal Links 
20% of downline credits
$ 5 Just for Signing Up!
 E-Mail  
 Site URL
 1st Name 


Design awesome banner
 ads like this one FREE at AdDesigner.com


FIND A PENPAL HERE
WANT TO BE A PEN PAL? SIGN UP HERE

DreamBook

October 25, 2005

To All The Sites I Added My Link To... Please send me your link

Please Bear With Me... If I asked to be listed on your site, could you please send me the info you would like me to post on the site... I had it all done... but then my computer froze and it didn't save anything.

I am terribly sorry... I should have kept a list, but I thought that maybe just this once - my computer would comply with my wishes, rather that prove once again to me that it is just a stupid machine that doesn't know anything.

I promise to have all the banners up and running as soon as you can get them to me.

Thanks,

Lynn
CTGal_1966@yahoo.com

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 
At October 25, 2005 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Looking for debt problems. It was interesting to stop here anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home