Reciprocal Links 
20% of downline credits
$ 5 Just for Signing Up!
 E-Mail  
 Site URL
 1st Name 


Design awesome banner
 ads like this one FREE at AdDesigner.com


FIND A PENPAL HERE
WANT TO BE A PEN PAL? SIGN UP HERE

DreamBook

November 16, 2005

Okay - What Do You Think Of This Mailbox?





When the flag is up, it means they have mail... when the flag is down, it means they didn't get mail that day... this is mailbox is at someone's house in texas, on a street where you cannot put OUTGOING mail in your box... you must drop it off at a United States Postal Box in a say a shopping mall, or parking lot.

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2005 8:46 AM, Anonymous french kissing tips said...

Positively_Whacked, I am truly impressed and glad I found your blog. I'm in Alaska right now of all places, and I was lucky enough to find an internet connection on this horrifying trip to see the grandparents. Landing on your blog was just what I needed. It warmed me up with it's curious topic, helped me escape the family madness, and gave me some great ideas for my making out website. If you have time I could use some tips from a pro on my making out site, but no pressure.

Thanks for the relief... :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home