Reciprocal Links 
20% of downline credits
$ 5 Just for Signing Up!
 E-Mail  
 Site URL
 1st Name 


Design awesome banner
 ads like this one FREE at AdDesigner.com


FIND A PENPAL HERE
WANT TO BE A PEN PAL? SIGN UP HERE

DreamBook

November 07, 2005

Please Bear With Me...

I wanted to post a picture of a panda bear to help you understand that I need a little time to get everybodies links added to my site... I am going away this weekend, and I have been busy getting things done so I can go away.

I will try to add some this week... and as for the picture i wanted to post, something is wrong with blogger.com i added my picture to be uploaded, but it won't work... i will try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2005 3:39 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your plastic surgery statistics blog.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home